Westfield Wide Vinyl Dash

KugaWestie

I have just completed a dashboard and switch swap, which means I have a Vinyl Covered Wide Dashboard for Sale.

All in excellent condition.

The dashboard was recovered by me during the build using high temperature glue, and is only a couple of years old.

The car has got electric mirrors on it, so there is one additional hole in the dashboard for the electric mirror switch (Rover MGF, not included), so ideally you would need to do an electric mirror upgrade at the same time.

To complete the dash, the other hole that needs filling is the Westfield self cancelling indicator switch, which is not included. Also a 12V power outlet, also not included

Photos below:-

SAM_1705_zps43e98197.jpg
SAM_1708_zpscb574ac6.jpg

Make me a sensible offer

Collect from Banbury or Kidlington, or P+P at cost

Gary,

Would the dash fit into a pre lit, I've just measured the template that came with the car it's 1083mm wide by 230mm high, that's where it curves round at the end, the centre straight bit is 150mm high.

Cheers Mark

I doubt it, it has come out if a wide

A bump back to the top

Make me a sensible offer :)

BTT

Offers anyone before Ebay?

Switches sold - original post now updated

Hi Gary,

Is the dash still for sale ? if so what diameter dials were fitted, I took delivery of my SEIW yesterday and the dash certainly needs sorting.

Cheers,

Mick

• 2 months later...

Just a bump BTT

This will be making the journey to Stoneleigh with me on the Sunday and will be in the Autojumble 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.