Big thanks shout out to NMS

darve

Massive thanks to Troy at NMS  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Failed on CO2 emissions at idle on IVA last Monday (6.78% when need 0.03%). Troy went through some settings over the phone while I was connected to the ECU with the laptop and we think he found the problem. Lambda settings weren't quite right meaning the lambda wasn't cycling at idle. Resulting in the lambda was telling the ecu to pump in more fuel.

Adjusted the lambda settings and the lambda is now cycling at idle and cutting back fuel rather than pumping more in  :t-up:

Off to an MOT station next Saturday to get an emissions read out to make sure all is OK so will pass on this fail point at the IVA retest.

Sounds like a bag of spanners at idle at the moment as it's so lean but will take it to NMS for Troy to work his magic and get a full geo setup once on the road.

Thanks again Troy  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

That's service above and beyond :yes: :yes: top work :t-up:

Exactly right Mark  :yes:  :yes: Troy found a few other settings that aren't optimal as well which TBH has made me loose confidence in the tuner who set the car up (not one to mention names).

I always planned on taking the car to Troy as his reputation on here is so good and my experience to date clearly supports that.

You won't go wrong with Troy and his team. Cooper sorted out the overcooling on my Duratec, as supplied by Westfield. Troy sorted out the emissions for the MOT.