Cycle Wing Brackets

tcc21racing

Westfield cortina cycle wing brackets in great condition they have been drilled, bought them for my dad but never used them, in the end he has stuck with his big swept things so up for sale.

£60 collection from Surrey or £65 delivered.

Hi

I need some for my westie have you any pictures ,size etc what size wheels are they for and what are the fixing sorry to ask so many questions but I do not know what type i already have only that one is bent

Regards Alan

Are you going to The Parrot tomorrow?

• Like 1

Hi Alan, no not going to the Parrot been out on two wheels today, I will take some photos and post later where are you based? I also have a short set which I had on mine, they fit 13" wheels snuggley with R888 185's but not the Kumho V70a 215's I changed to.

Hi

I went to The Parrot today and had a chat with the guys My car does not have cortina hubs so they are the wrong ones,still other members may be interested and pics may help, thanks again

Alan

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.