This is going to get me shot !!

carpetstu

SOLD.................OMG.......................... that was fast sale................. has the buyer collected yet or do you have time to say goodbye to her..............

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carpetstu

• RedditchJay

• JeffC

• perksy

SOLD.................OMG.......................... that was fast sale................. has the buyer collected yet or do you have time to say goodbye to her..............

I have her for a few days ... Need to get her mot 'd and sort the hand over  :down:

want to sit with me for your run out and you can do some of the driving.(am i mad ) anyway offers there if you want to :p

PHIL................. it wouldnt be the same mate..... Stu will be gutted its going BUT pastures new and all that...... a nice boxster lined up no doubt..........

want to sit with me for your run out and you can do some of the driving.(am i mad ) anyway offers there if you want to :p

I may well take you up on that kind offer mate  :t-up:

Phil you may live to regret that!

Anyway, for insurance reasons only Westfield owners are allow on club meetings! LOL

:D  :t-up::D

I may well take you up on that kind offer mate  :t-up:

:0    

Oh Dear, Just trying to get the thought of King Carpet Driving a 200 Bhp plus Turbo'd Westfield out of my head  :0   :oops:   :down:   

Only Joking,   Evenin' Stu  Pleased it Sold quick for you Mate    ;)      :t-up:

Thanks Perksy, it's staying local too  :t-up:

So I am sure it will still be seen on runs out :D

spoke to phil today and chris is going to ask if theres any px boxsters about if so he will have a look with you to let you know if its ok.will keep you posted

good........ so.... hows the Porsche hunting going ??

Still looking :D

Cheers Phil the cash is burning a hole even though it's not actually all in my pocket yet  :laugh:

Stu

I have a nice 1980 911 ( 930 ) turbo for sale mate.....the real Porsche and proper classic job.

Pm Me if you are interested.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.