THIEVNG BA*****S

johnq

:( got up yesterday to find the back door (new security door) swinging open , nothing missing? until i set off to work only to find my keys missing./ and then the car GN05BVL,silver ford fiesta,the police said they are the most stolen to order car. keep your eyes peeled :(

If they they wrap it round a tree and bleed to death in it. Can be used as a coffin!

Be careful wishing this on someone. My neighbough had his Civic Type R nicked. A week later the same guy nicked another one and died in it  :oops:

Makes you really think, does some deserve to die over a matierial possetion?

A week later the same guy nicked another one and died in it  :oops:

There's an old saying, "those that live by the sword, die by the sword"

At least he won't be nicking any more cars and more importantly injuring or killing any innocent bystanders !!!

We got burgled on the 1st of feb, they took the spare Westie and Bike keys but luckily enough didnt get in to the garage (still got to change the locks tho)

an off duty police officer went to his friends for dinner and spotted a stolen car on the next door drive way, which had been taken from one of the recient break ins around the area.

Found quite a bit of our stuff in the house and garage. not sure why he kept the car on his own drive with all the stuff inside.......

Anyway.. Hope you get your car back

At least he won't be nicking any more cars and more importantly injuring or killing any innocent bystanders !!!

Have to agree with Nick on this one.

Any low life that steals someone elses car and dies in the process (as long as nobody else gets hurt) is tough.

A week later the same guy nicked another one and died in it
well he won't be nicking any more cars - in life you can learn the easy way or the hard way -  :(

If they they wrap it round a tree and bleed to death in it. Can be used as a coffin!

Be careful wishing this on someone. My neighbough had his Civic Type R nicked. A week later the same guy nicked another one and died in it  :oops:

Tim you are right and I apologise for causing any offence.

Maybe just crippled and maimed might be better so they get to suffer longer!

Have to agree with Nick on this one.

Any low life that steals someone elses car and dies in the process (as long as nobody else gets hurt) is tough.

Agreed, i have little or no smypathy for them.... :devil:

LOL... :t-up:

LOL... :t-up:

No ! think of the drain on resources , hospital fees etc  :sheep:  :arse:  :sheep:

better if the car would catch fire and cremate the toerags   :arse:  :sheep:  :arse:

Does anyone remember several years ago a local hooligan and repeat offending car thief being found nailed to a wooden fence by locals fed up of his antics?????

Well personally I nearly wet myself as the new footage had him laid in his hospital bed looking sorry for himself with two bandaged hands, with a member of his family giving the sound bite that he didn't deserve it!!!  :D

I wonder if he learnt his lesson?

Yes they do! It doesn't matter what 'punishment' the courts give these W*****s. They will continue with their life of crime stealing from decent honest hard working people without giving a second thought about the people they are hurting.

I dealt with this scum for most of my working life so speak from experience!

If your car hasnt turned up in the next 48 hours or so,keep a regular check on the Autotrader website.

The chance is it will be cloned with another car of the same make and colour and sold on o an innocent purchaser.

If your car has anything distinctive about it you will no doubt spot it.