"Meet the Neighbours"

Buzz Billsberry

Tony if we do come down on mass we'll call in at a local super market and collect BBQ fooder so no need to worry there

Nope, the food is provided by the pub, it's not a 'bring your own'.

Tony just needs to know so that the pub can be prepared...

Andy

Good lad Mutts it will be like going back home for u? theyt all talk the funny lingo like u down there! We'll have toget some "g" ing up t o get figs of course... should be a good bash

Buzz

Charlieboy here,

Hope you guys have a goodun, - Me and Kaz will be on a beach on a Greek island, - otherwise we'd be there. - Pete, - Have a beer or two for us mate, - by the way Pete, - did I mention I'd been to Le Mans!!!!!!!  ??????:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oi charlie will you stop hijacking my posts!:0:0

Muttleyboy will you be taking a trailer with you to get the car home??:D:D:D

I'm off to finish packing, did we mention we're going on holiday tomorrow?!:D:D:p

No fettling after the 1st July? I'll be doing my final fettle the day after the club's track day at Mallory Park on the 23rd July

Buzz

Not sure which way to read this, but you do know the WSCC Mallory track day is the 22nd July  ???  ???  the day after would therefore be the 23rd, is this what you meant??

Sorry My fettling day will be 23rd which is the saturday after Mallory and of course this event is next saturday 2/7/05

Buzz