Essex Area Stoneleigh Plans

Kevin (Mr T)

As it was creeping into another thread, seemed like a good idea to have a dedicated area for people to share their plans for the National Kit Car Show 2018.

As one of the set-up volunteers, I am travelling from Chelmsford on the Saturday morning in the Westie (hopefully not on my own!). I have pre-booked a luxurious suite in a hotel a short taxi ride from the Stoneleigh Showground and will be staying over on Saturday and Sunday night, setting off for the return journey not too late on the Monday

I will be traveling up in the Westy on Sunday morning,volunteering and staying in the Stoneleigh Park Lodge hotel on site :d and leaving some time Monday morning/midday.

I'll be travelling with Kev. Might be camping if there's no snow

Currently driving up Sunday morning, dropping into family on way. Planning to volunteer for a couple of hours if I have a night out pass. We usually catch up with Friends on BH Monday. If not staying i’ll be hot tailing it back on the Sunday night. 

Arrive Sunday morning helping for a few hours staying overnight but I don’t do tenting, leaving Monday morning

5 hours ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

I'll be travelling with Kev. Might be camping if there's no snow

Mike, I’m not going to make it this year unfortunately as I’ve somehow got signed up to take part in an ultra marathon around the Isle of Wight, so my room at the Stoneleigh Hotel on the Sunday night will be going spare. Let me know if you want me to call them and switch the name over.

• Thanks 1

Hi Kev I'm coming up probably in convoy with Dean Sunday morning staying in the hotel Sunday night  leaving Monday afternoon I also intend volunteering support and help. 

14 minutes ago, Geezergs said:

Hi Kev I'm coming up probably in convoy with Dean Sunday morning staying in the hotel Sunday night  leaving Monday afternoon I also intend volunteering support and help. 

That's great. If you haven't already, would you email the organisers with the info requested in the Stoneleigh threads.

Thanks.

Hi Kev, all done I told them that you are happy to do the Lion's share so me and the lads can go have a beer or six :cry::d 

• Haha 2

On 13/03/2018 at 22:28, Geezergs said:

Hi Kev, all done I told them that you are happy to do the Lion's share so me and the lads can go have a beer or six :cry::d 

Didn’t think of that at least we share the same name

• Haha 1