Wunoff

TAFKARM

I can't get hold of them on the phone. Anyone bought a Wunoff silencer recently and care to share the cost? I've turned the piggybank upside down and trying to work out if theres enough to get one.

18 hours ago, bunje said:

They have a special offer on at the moment on Facebook. I'll see if I can find it

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2073943746160963&id=1758829614339046

You should be able to see that but if not its 200 plus vat plus shipping. Shipping was 25 quid when I enquired last week. Think the standard price is 230 plus vat

Great price as they are very well made :)

I paid £220 (without postage) and that included them making a piece to fit between the silencer and manifold pipework.

If you are trying to save on money can pick up and delivery be organised through the club members?

Are they nice and quiet? I was thinking about a bespoke larger one but perhaps no need to bother 

1 hour ago, RussH said:

Are they nice and quiet? I was thinking about a bespoke larger one but perhaps no need to bother 

My m8''s was on a 5VY R1 powered Indy and that was quiet :)

Photo-0206.jpg

• Like 1

I'm running one on a 2.0 Zetec and full of acoustafill it runs at ~95db. Lovely bit if kit and easy to maintain, would recommend.

18 hours ago, RussH said:

I had them make me 2 bespoke slightly longer ones (they couldn't increase the OD of the silencers from 6" because of the preformed end caps only being 6").
Didn't cost me any more, but I ended up with silencer slightly longer with a slightly shorter tail end to compensate.

They also told me at the time they can add small deflectors on to the inner pipe to 'deflect' the gas flow into the wadding and this increases the sounds deadening. 

They were a great company to deal with and came recommended from this forum.

Thanks - I’m in touch with them now, they seem very helpful!