Future Owner from Warwickshire

chone

Hi Everyone,

After recently selling my beloved motorbike, I have decided the time has come to start having fun on 4 wheels :d

I'm going to look at a 2002 Megablade later this week ... whether I buy that one or not, it's now only a matter of time until I have my first Westfield! I'm sure this place will be invaluable in my new venture (I'll be a fully paid up member as soon I have the car).

Thanks in advance for all the help, and for answering my stoopid newbie questions!

Chris

• Like 3

You won’t get as wet as you did on the motorbike, unless it’s raining.

Have fun finding one.

Chris, dont get an insurance quote until you are a full member, as you can usually attract a favourable discount, which is a bit of a no-brainer if you're going to join the club.

Good luck with your search

@chone is it the green one on EBAY you are viewing? 

If so it looks to have had quite a hard life judging by the rusty wishbones and chassis that are visible on the pics.

I would be wanting pics of the rear chassis/diff area before going to view it :)

15 minutes ago, CosKev said:

If so it looks to have had quite a hard life judging by the rusty wishbones and chassis that are visible on the pics.

I would be wanting pics of the rear chassis/diff area before going to view it :)

No it's not ... I have seen that one but it's not to my taste to be honest! Thanks for the heads up though :yes:

• Like 1

Hi Chris, welcome from another Chris who went from a 35 year love affair with fast bikes to a new found soul mate in my Westfield!

All I can say is it’s been a revelation to me and I hope you find it just as amazing!

• Like 1

:ww: I did the same swapped from bikes to the westfield took a while to adjust but enjoy it as much good luck

:ww: pleased to have you on board, good luck with search and remember, head over heart.

3 hours ago, CosKev said:

That’s Grimsby for you 

• Like 1

Hi and :ww: from another ex-biker.

Good luck with your search!

BTW whilst looking for a car why don't you come and see us at the next Warwickshire area meeting on 15th February?