Xmas day, what did you do?

Terryathome

Got up, stripped out my bedroom and removed the wallpaper. 

Went out for an hour, broke down on the sea front but managed to get going again, and came back home to carry on working.

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_3978.JPG

IMG_3977.JPG

• Like 2

Watched a video about some geezer with a blue westie messing about in garage , board stiff,  then going for a blat & losing a wiper blade :laugh:

very entertaining :t-up:

• Haha 1

Got up. Had bucksfiz... made toast had bucksfiz... looked on internet for a garage doors... Had g&t... sat in the garden with ducks... Had mulled wine...

You get the picture ... we are getting dinner soon 

7 am kids awake.. secretary skills of writing who supplied what.   Setting up laptop.. 99 windows updated took 2hours and several restarts.  Cooked lunch.. wine.. more wine.. cooked tea.. beer .. more beer.   11 year old acting like a spoiled 16 year old .. massive tickle attack until he was back to 3 year old.. left him with a cabbage n sprout bomb..  and no trousers or socks.. escaped to bath..  in the mean time i’ve Passed 41 to 42 and feeling old

Avoided two manic granddaughters and their monocular dog, Cyclops, and mourned the lousy weather (rain and mist). Kept out of trouble. Today much the same I suspect... Might join our cat who's asleep in the bath.

I can't remember. I know it involved some drink and some food, and quite a bit of sleeping.:laugh:

Worked Xmas eve nightshifts

Saw the kids do presents

Watched the pup devour lots of wrapping paper whilst being chased to get it off him:rolleyes:

Tried to sleep (failed)

Ate

Played Lego 

Watched crap tv and watch everybody getting pished

Ate

Another night shift (But a very quiet one so got 6 hours kip whilst on the clock:yes:)

3rd Xmas on the bounce I've copped for working am sure am due one off next year.