Highs and Lows in 30 mins !

Thrustyjust

2pm 

Mrs TJ on text........................ I got the new job, I am really happy :t-up:

Me ........................... Well done wife. So glad for you

2:30pm

Mrs TJ on text...................... Dont be angry........... I crashed the new Volvo

Me............................. Oh.................... great........... you can pay the excess with your new wages :d

All I can say is that Volvo Vs a Fiesta = bit of paint on the Volvo bumper, new rear fog light ( well newer, it is only 4 months old!) . Fiesta (2015) from what she could see was a new door needed as stoved in and couldnt open it. , wheel arch and maybe B post ...................... luckily when I took the policy out, as its mine, I left it that she could call them if required. Well, guess whats tomorrows job is ?

My boss said it could be worse. She could have piled the car into the garage and squashed the Westie.............

• Sad 1

Just now, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Pleased she got her job. 

Kevin has been telling me all about the bosses.....not good.

Yes Geoffrey, just got to sort Sandra now. Oh and the Volvo :oops:

4 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Did you get that in the wrong order. :)

Nope, Karen has been sorting her some jobs today . Volvo is tomorrow :t-up: