In car DVD player.

Ben30R

Hi guys,

looking for some advice with Two young kids and a long road trip coming up looking to keep them entertained. 

Im thinking or some headrest DVD players as don’t want them keep dropping them etc. As they will be plugged in to cigarette lighter until I get time to hard wire in unless there is a local company to do it for me 

any advice much appreciated. 

Ben

We had  the same thing for the kids when they were younger but the first trip coat me a fortune in dvds as they kept dropping them and trying to use their feet to pick them up 

So I brought 2 sumvision Cyclone  media player's from eBay and 2 small external harddrives loaded with films and music .no more damaged DVDs or arguing or who watched each film first 

Forget to say the sumvision plugged into the screen's that came with the original set

With the price of Android tablets so cheap (Amazon Fire, etc), I'd be inclined to use that instead of a headrest DVD player...

Yep.. just buy a tablet. (I used Samsung.. but any is fine)..Then you can use them yourself in between car trips.  I use playon to get movies  this allows you download movies from Amazon, Netflix etc.