The Millennial Question

Barry S

Hi

Been watching a couple of threads on here and it brought this to mind,,

The link arrived with me on the back of a conversation I was having with a colleague, you know the usual BMW (b***hin, moaning n wining) type you have when both are in cars killing time. We got onto the quality of employees in the centre and how the "kids" make mistakes but somehow don't seam to care or understand the impact they have.

My colleague closed that part of the conversation with, "its the Millennials chap, I'll send you a link"

So here it is, one of the best observed monologues I've seen in a long while, it you have 10 mins to spare its quite an eye opener

Enjoy

• Thanks 1

I enjoyed that. Some interesting opinions there.

Best part for me though was the speaker never once umm'ed or err'd. He knew his subject and knew how to articulate it well. 

Agree, v interesting. 

The challenge for the parent though is tough. I mean you have to set an example whilst encouraging your child to be patient, and interact without a phone..... when they have their smart phone (that parents pay for) in their hands!

Will see if my kids will listen to this!

Andy