Good Morning

PaulD23

Morning All, 

Long time admirer or Westfields and soon to be owner, looking forward to learning from the experiences of others and being part of the community...

Many thanks, 

Paul 

Welcome! What have you bought? We like pics :laugh:

Haven't acquired one just yet but hoping to be coming home with one next week after a successful viewing, will of course keep you posted and upload any pics :)

1 minute ago, PaulD23 said:

Haven't acquired one just yet but hoping to be coming home with one next week after a successful viewing, will of course keep you posted and upload any pics :)

You'll get plenty of support pre-purchase and someone on here may join you to view! Just ask!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IanK said:

You'll get plenty of support pre-purchase and someone on here may join you to view! Just ask!

That's great, thank you. Go into this a little blind so any help will be appreciated. :d

Hi Paul,

I'm just the other side of Bicester from you and there are some more folk locally.

Our local area group meet at the Rock of Gibraltar at Enslow, on the last Wednesday of the month at 7.30 if you want to come along.

I work in Adderbury if you get stuck with anything.

Geoff

:ww: I have also just jumped into westfield ownership and I can't believe I didn't do it earlier, best sports car I have ever owned and I have a a few.

2 hours ago, Geoff101 said:

Hi Paul,

I'm just the other side of Bicester from you and there are some more folk locally.

Our local area group meet at the Rock of Gibraltar at Enslow, on the last Wednesday of the month at 7.30 if you want to come along.

I work in Adderbury if you get stuck with anything.

Geoff

Hi Geoff, 

That's great, thank you. Hoping to be in the driving seat soon so will definitely come along to the meet, thanks for the invite. 

Paul 

PS Appreciate all the welcomes and offers of help and support with my purchase. 

:ww: get an old un.... The best relationships are made up of unreasonable behaviour and long sullen silences, exactly what xflows give you...

And the 'make up blats' are worth waiting for :yes:

• Like 3