Second best use of £3.99

Andy Banks

Apart from a decent pint, this has to be the best fun for £3.99 I've had of late.

20170721_211319.jpg

Couple of weeks to ship from China and 5 mins to fit, I'm sure it will wear off but for now, I love these :d

• Like 1

I like that, need to get some Westfield one's and fit into the wing mirrors and some tacky green LED lights to go under the car to complete the boy racer look:getmecoat:

8 hours ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

Apart from a decent pint, this has to be the best fun for £3.99 I've had of late.

20170721_211319.jpg

Couple of weeks to ship from China and 5 mins to fit, I'm sure it will wear off but for now, I love these :d

To answer your question from another thread, there's no need to worry, it's already too late for you.  This just confirms you're the right man for the chairman's job. :d 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

20170721_211319.jpg

I'm replying from the pub after a few pints, so, what did you actually buy... Been trying to figure it out - and failing...

Ah...

See the red light unit at top? Thats the light in the front drivers door which traditionally also has a white "puddle light" underneath. These Chinese aftermarket things have a the Skoda logo instead. Unclip the old and clip in the new.

4 hours ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

Ah...

See the red light unit at top? Thats the light in the front drivers door which traditionally also has a white "puddle light" underneath. These Chinese aftermarket things have a the Skoda logo instead. Unclip the old and clip in the new.

Now it makes sense... That's the road surface. I thought it was some textured boot lining with a logo.

I agree, most cool 

Can you get another set fitted to point up, like the bat signal..?