Essex Area Monthly Meet - 9th July

Kevin (Mr T)

Good looking suave debonair dashing how could you miss me :down: 

• Like 1

Hi when's the next midweek meet as picking up a project this weekend hopefully after selling my Megablade a few years back

3 hours ago, banshee said:

Hi when's the next midweek meet as picking up a project this weekend hopefully after selling my Megablade a few years back

Hi, nothing planned at the moment, as a few of us are at Woodbridge for a track day Saturday. Will try and organise something soon, just keep an eye on this section. Where are you based?

3 hours ago, banshee said:

Welcome back Kevin :t-up:

Strange thought I'd replied I'm in Marks Tey not far from Mark

picked this unloved underused Seiw at the weekend got Mot but needs love and Tlc

IMG_2382.PNG

• Like 3

Not a bad looking car at heart from that shot, could tidy up really nicely.

Interesting that it seems to have a spare header rail for the hood clipped onto the top of the windscreen! :laugh:

No header rail needs rebounding to the hood, runs and drive ok apart from slight issue on Wot (smokey knows how I like to drive) but given some tlc time and money hope it will come out ok