Lakeland Motor Museum, 2nd July.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Looks like just me from this side

Clashes with a Lancs meet.

Sorry guys ... I can't make this one due to my daughter informing me she just HAS to go to a Rainbow's weekend event!

Will be there on Friday for the Wakefield show.

Weather looking good for tomorrow. Me, johno, and Dave at the f&g then meeting Frank and Smeg at Hellifield. Anyone else? 

Hi Robin,

i will meet you at hellifield or gargrave as you pass through.

Michael

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ainsworth said:

Hi Robin,

i will meet you at hellifield or gargrave as you pass through.

Michael

We will be meeting just through Hellifield by the tractor dealership on the left. 

I'm coming.

Meet Yorkshire mob at Hellifield 11.15. Got that.

Dave meet at Gisburn cattle market 10.30am or call me in the morning.

• Like 2

Perfect timing as 4 cars met at the Fox and Grapes this morning, we left a bit earlier than planned and made our way to Hellifield where 3 more were waiting, Frank made it 8 and off we went without Michael! I had a "home alone" moment, when I realised we were supposed to be 9 cars 5 minutes down the road, but it was too late to go back and hoped he would find us later, he didn't. We gotto the museum right on schedule, my tyre planning was impeccable, and went straight in for something to eat. We parked in the grounds with some Harleys  instead of the car park with the boring cars. There was also a group of TR's parked round the back. After a tour of the museum, we set off for Windermere following a small, sometimes very small single track road which took us to the ferry across Windermere. On the other side? Smeg took over the lead and took us towards Kendal and a fuel stop, then it was back on the A65 and all taking our own ways home. I didn't realise until I got home, but we lost Johno on the way with a fuel pipe problem, luckily good samariton Terry stopped to help. 

20170702_122337.jpg

20170702_135042.jpg

20170702_145553.jpg

• Like 2

Muchly Ta for organising Robin.

7 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

How long is the ferry ride.

About 10 minutes.