SOLD Starmag 7x13" wheels with Michelin slicks

AdamR

Hello all,

Got a set of Starmag wheels here that I planned to use on my new car, but sadly they won't fit - handbrake fouls the inside edge of the wheel (4 pot alloy calipers with the weird / rubbish handbrake mechanism).

I used them on a previous car (look a lot better than you'd expect - I'll try and find a pic later) and all are in excellent condition; no kerbing, dents or buckles, just a bit of lacquer peel / bubbling sets them apart from brand new.

Front tyres have loads of life left in them - at least half a dozen track days if you don't drive like a muppet - rears got one or two left, but luckily these are the much more readily available size.

Offset on all the wheels is ET6, making the backspace around 108mm. 4x108 Ford fitment.

starmags1.jpg

starmags2.jpg

starmags3.jpg

starmags4.jpg

starmags5.jpg

starmags6.jpg

£300 collected from near Preston, Lancs. Alternatively I can package up and send with my courier through work for £35.

Cheers,
Adam

Edited by Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary
Add SOLD to title.

No interest yet, so maybe too pricey...? £250?

Stick them on the Javelin track day page on FB

Still too expensive then? Surprises me! £225?

very tempting Adam.......

:)

If you need any more info just let me know :yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.