Returning Member

Emptywallet

Hi All

just wanted to say hello to you all. 

I had an SEi many years ago and got lots of helped advice from club members and now I am back in the fold I look forward to your help again.  

I am about to restore a pre lit SE that my friend left to rot in his front garden for the last seven years.  He knew he would never get round to getting it back on the road, but just couldn't let it go.  Finally his wife would not put up with it any more and it is finally mine.

Although no rocket ship, it should be fun when it is back up and running thanks to rather fruity old crosssflow.

Regards

Dean

The more Crossflows the better !

welcome back.

20 hours ago, paul gibney said:

The more Crossflows the better !

welcome back.

Welcome mate and second the comment above lol....

You cannot overstate how much fun you can have using old technology and it somehow seems the right choice of engine in a narrow...

• Like 2

Thank you all for the welcome. 

Re the crossflow, it is such a diddy little thing compared to the Pinto in my last one.  Like I say it is pretty fruity. Built for track days rather than road and is dry sumped with an A6 cam, roller rockers and lots of other old skool twiddly bits. 

• Like 1

:ww: back Dean.     We all should be called 'Emptywallet'    1   to  1000   :)

• Like 1