Getting it clean enough at last

andy665

The shine looks really nice, however the North Wales roads, certainly from the Whitchurch area, have such liberal amounts of cow-sh*t it wont remain clean for very long.

Where you heading?

22 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

The shine looks really nice, however the North Wales roads, certainly from the Whitchurch area, have such liberal amounts of cow-sh*t it wont remain clean for very long.

Where you heading?

Meeting up with friends in Corwen then doing the Evo Triangle and the roads around them, making sure not to miss out the B4391

• Like 1

Epic, especially on a quiet Tuesday. the road between Cerrigydrudion and Ruthin is nice too.

post some pictures up?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I ventured out Monday over the tops from Llangynog to Bala back via Corwen and the salt on my car when I get home was unreal :(

Brave man Kev. There is also an awful lot of mud!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nic (NICO) - Shropshire and Mid-Wales AO said:

Brave man Kev. There is also an awful lot of mud!!

Yeah rank roads,but weather was good so was a really nice couple of hours out :)

not sure I would be going out if you have a OCD.

the weather we have coming up over the weekend and the extra road salt  they will be using  it will have a field day on your wishbones and chassis 

Time to stock up on the ACF50, and don’t put the car’s away dirty after the blat.

ACF50 is good stuff. I’ve been using it since you recommended it’s few years ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nic (NICO) - Shropshire and Mid-Wales AO said:

ACF50 is good stuff. I’ve been using it since you recommended it’s few years ago. 

Bikers favourite! It might not look pretty, but it does help stop the nasty chemicals getting to the vulnerable steel.

- Which reminds me, I really need to give mine a proper going over.

• Like 1