Hello from Leighton Buzzard

RMarine (Paul)

Hi 

I just wanted to say hi and that I look forward to talking to you all in the future

I have just gotten myself a lovely little red Westfield SEiW. and even after only a few miles I am loving it. ( pics to follow).

anyway, i need your help. i am looking a for a set of STD black westfield seats, which i have posted on the wanted forum.

thanks

Rmarine (Paul)

lol. i don't have a lot as its not been out much. 

but i will see what i can do..

Welcome.  As per the other thread for a new joiner try to get along to the herts beds berks monthly meet.  Next meet is next Thursday. There won't be many Westfields this time of year but there will be lots of Westfield talk.

David

just seen that post. that pub is in walking distance from me...  ill try and pop along as it would be really good to meet the local group.:t-up:

• Like 1

:ww:

I have a pair of seats. I'll be in touch...

:ww: We are a friendly lot so don't be shy and don't forget Silverstone Classic & Stoneleigh

Good place to meet the crew.

Hi, Hope to meet up at The Grove next week.

Cheers

Gary

:ww:plenty of shows locally , will be good to see another westy owner around the three counties .

On 1/10/2017 at 07:15, markcwalker said:

:ww:plenty of shows locally , will be good to see another westy owner around the three counties .

thanks Mark, i hope to see you soon :d

Hello & welcome to the club! As David says it's the Herts Beds & Bucks area meeting tonight, lots of car chat & advice available should it be needed. 

Cheers

Barny