Honda K20 conversion kit - £500

DannyScarbro

Have for sale a great opportunity to get a Honda K20 engine in your Westfield very cheaply and very easily!

One of the best engine's you can put in a kit car, 200bhp nasp as stock. 250bhp with very little modifications and 300+ available nasp. 400 achievable with forced induction. The engines are also readily available and so much cheaper than the S2000 engine with a great engine note and characteristics.

I spent loads of time researching, developing, buying and having made this conversion in order to put the engine in a Westfield but had to sell the project to fund a house purchase!

So what's included;

-McGregor Motorsport Custom Aluminium Bell Housing (Imported from Australia at my expense!)

-Custom made Engine mounts from Honda K20 - Westfield Chassis

-Custom made gearbox mount for Ford Type 9 box

-Rally Design Type 9 gear lever extension kit

-Genuine Honda clutch kit

-Uprated AP racing Ford clutch plate

So the custom bell housing allows the fitment of a ford type 9 gearbox to the engine to run in a rwd set up. The AP racing clutch plate is the same size as the genuine Honda one thus it fits onto the gearbox and engine fine  (Genuine Honda clutch kit with the Ap racing clutch plate inside).

The Bell housing alone was about £800 delivered after taxes, the engine mounts you can imagine how much was involved in making them.

I am after £500 for all the parts delivered to your door, this is seriously cheap so no offers.

Many thanks

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.