Membership Renewal Date

Stuart

Sorry to bother the admins at this time of year, but I have looked in the FAQs and I can't find this one - I'm not sure if it's a quirk of the new Boardroom (but don't recall it happening last year or before).

I have had email notification that my membership is due for renewal 1/2/17.  But, if I click to renew it today, the Checkout page says this "Your renewal cost which will be due on December 21, 2017", thus suggesting that the year counts from when you pay not when it's due.

I'm sure that's not the case, but thought this might put some off paying until the last minute.

Whilst I'm here, compliments of the season and best wishes for 2017 to all.

Stuart

Going to transfer this down to the Forum Issues section, but here's what you've brought up - thanks for the heads up, we'll take a look.  I'm pretty sure this is just a fluke and everyone's renewals will all be correct.  Stuart, if you can do your renewal please, I'll check your account and ensure the dates are correct as a test of the system.

001.PNG

Mine said something like that but when done and dusted it did add 12 months to the end rather than from purchase date

Done.  Said it had gone through OK and would send me a confirmation.  Haven't got one 3 hours later, just the one from Paypal.  So no advice of expiry date - and my status under my avatar still says renewed 15/12/15