Forum access issues

Onliest Smeg David

I cannot access Forum on Laptop at all!

Using IE or Chrome :(

But no problems on mobile.

Is there any know issues?

Ime OK on chrome

Was like this since yesterday afternoon!

BUT

As soon as I posted issue on Forum - NOW ALL is now OK !!!!!!

BT were having massive problems with internet services yesterday, that caused me some issues.

BT have a flapping (technical term not a swear word) network that affected works and this sites access for me - so assume its BT and working fine now

Still having problems accessing the forum at 14.00 - news are saying it's BT and Plusnet (I'm Plusnet which is basically BT anyway) - some sites are working ok, others like the forum are sticky (I guess we don't have the same amount of clout as HMRC !! :rolleyes:

Ah that explains it..........I'm on Plusnet too but have been having speed issues over the last few months and had a BT engineer here yesterday morning then this was happening...........his name was mud for a while lol

Yep BT issues, should be sorted now but may be into Monday before it all settles down.