Sold: 2003 Westfield Megablade

Naffa

Westfield Megablade built in early 2003 and correctly registered as a new car in May of that year.

The following Westfield factory options were incorporated at the time of the build:

• AP Racing 4 pot brake upgrade
  • Adjustable Front and rear anti-roll bars
  • Freelander Limited slip diff (3.21 ratio)
  • Westfield Reverse gearbox
  • Padded seats
  • Carbon Fibre stone guards

Originally built with a 893cc (SC28E) engine which was replaced in August 2009 with a low mileage 919cc (SC33E) unit (supplied by Andy Bates of AB Performance). The engine change has been correctly recorded on the V5.

The car has the following:

• Full Westfield/Caged Roll cage, purchased from Westfield and fitted approximately 2 years ago
  • Willans FIA Club 4x4 harness to drivers side (original Willans Supersport on passenger side)
  • Flatshifter Expert system (full throttle clutch less upshift and clutch less downshifts with auto throttle blip)
  • Gear position indicator
  • Shift-I Sequential shift light
  • Carbon effect front mudguards
  • Odyssey race battery
  • Aerodynamix Carbon Boot Cover
  • Recently replaced Pipercross air filter and spark plugs
  • Suspension geometry has been set up by Dave Gallop of Track Developments.
  • Westfield supplied 13” Minilite wheels with recently replaced, virtually unworn Toyo R888 tyres.
  • Stainless Westfield exhaust (plus additional, noise-friendly repackable 'track' spare)

MOT until June 2017 and Tax until end of March 2017

Comprehensive history file with all receipts and original build manuals.

Overall, the car is in very good condition for it's age.  The bonnet has a few decent scratches which were recently inflicted after I took it off, propped it up and didn't notice that the breeze was picking-up a bit!  The car is a credit to the original owner/builder who built and maintained it regardless of cost, and used it for touring and occasional track days.  I'm the second owner and have had for the last over two years- in this time the car has done only a few hundred dry summer miles.  My intention was to convert it to a track focussed car (hence fitting the roll cage early in my ownership) but other commitments have meant that I've barely used it at all.  I completed my first sprint in the car at Curborough this last weekend where it was faultless and ran two-laps in sub 62 seconds.  With our first baby due fairly soon and even less time on my hands, as much as I'd like to keep the car I simply can't warrant doing so for the hundred miles or less I'll do each year.

I'm looking for £7950- please drop me (Nathan) a PM if interested.

More High-Res photos are available at https://flic.kr/s/aHskE4WVYm

IMG 4541 (Medium)

IMG 4557 (Medium)

IMG 4553 (Medium)

IMG 4571 (Medium)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.