Begining of Season Sale

ACW

OK folks what do I have for you here, well a load of bits all off a 2002 Chamionship winning car  ;)  -UPDATED

1: STACK ST 8130P Dash. This dash is as featured on P153 of DT catalogue. It will provide you will all the normal dash functions + more in a single light unit offering alarm and max mins etc. This unit has Speed, Fuel level (in litres),Oil Temp, Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Rail Pressure (injection). I have this dash in A1 condtion with Manual, Buttons, all STACK sensors for Pressures and Temps and Speedo Sensor (100 quid by itself). This also comes with a Full uncut un modifed STACK loom. This unit has a compressed 0-4K RPM with wide Scale 4 - 10K RPM. Includes outputs for shift light and warning lamp. Included in the sale is a PKM Carbon dash with cut out for stack (centre) no other items included. The new price for this dash is well over 1000 quid. I am looking for 650 quid to upgrade to a full datalogger. If the buyer collects this dash can be demonstrated.

stack.jpgdash.jpgsold.gif

2: 270mm Alpha Steering Wheel with 3 Stage SPA Shift Light + Shift Light Drive Unit. If you ever have problems seeing your shift lights this is for you. This suede wheel has a three stage shift light built into the wheel. The electronic drive unit has programable shift RPM + max rev storage. Wheel has three hole fixing for Quick release boss. See P129 of DT for details. The new price for this is over 350 quid. I am looking for 150 quid for the lot.

wheel.jpgsold.gif

Engine Parts: for 2L XE Vauxhall.

3: High Intuder Acralite (QED) Pistons with Standard Rods. These pistions provide >11.5:1 compression with large valve cutouts for Q450 + Cams. They are in good condition and are 0.5mm overbore (86.5). Together with the pistons I have a Standard Vauxhall crank that matches the rods and pistons. 200 Quid for the lot.

pistons.jpgsold.gif

4. Hardly used QED Q420 (215 bhp) Camshafts. New these items cost £295+VAT. lookinf for best offer over 100 quid.sold.gif

5. QED double valve springs and retainers x16, suit Q420,Q450 Cam shafts. These are 1/2 a season old. Suit above cams, Offers ?

springs.jpgsold.gif

6. QED lightweight Steel Flywheel (normal Diameter) with competition cover and 23 spline plate. With ring gear fitted. over 300 quid new, yours for £125.

flywheel.jpgfly+clutch.jpg

7. Oil Cooler with sandwidge plate take off, Oil Thermostat and mocal oooler with stainless hoses. £60.

sold.gif

NEW ITEMS:

8. Lightweight Halfrauds VX Starter Motor (less than 6 months old) £40. starter.jpg

9. VX Oil pump (wet sump) less than 8 months use spare after dry sump upgrade. QED Supplied in excellent condition. picture to follow. £40.

All bits can be posted subject to negotiation on carrage or prefer picked up. Located in Worcester, Midlands. email or PM me. acw@ggr.net for more details pictures or to discuss.

* STC - Subject to CASH.

Many members have logged in (particularly) SS drivers who are all thinking - what the Ell is he doing for this season with all this stuff for sale  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D  ;)  :devil:  :D What class will Wotbox be in ??????

But no gearbox for sale  :D  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  :devil:

Interesting  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Stir Stir Stir  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  I told ya CVH was the way to go  :durr:  :blush:  :D  wibble

Gearbox owes me too much money compared to the offers Ive recieved. you were right about the CVH tho.

Adrian is the steering wheel still available dude ? if it is ive a couple of questions mate.

1, will it fit on my column ive already got westfields removable steering wheel, looks like the same three bolt fixing as mine can you conform or tell me what i will need  :D

2, whats involved in getting it connected up onto a zetec lump with emerald ecu any ideas  :(

3, and is it still removable when its all wired up.

sorry for the  questions Adrian :t-up:

neo,

Send me the dimentions of your three hole fixing and I can check but I think it should be OK.

Ecu will have a rev counter output. If you already have a rev counter this connects to the same pulsed output. Unit can they be set up for cylinders etc.

yes I have fitted a 4 pin plug to the wheel making it removable. I have used an RJ11 plug but you could replace this with a sureseal or similar. RJ11 seems to be OK in wet etc. Shift lights on wheel by far the best place. I should be abel to find some in car footage somewhere to demonstrate.

HTH,

ACW.

Adrian mines actually a Alpha wheel anyway now ive gone and checked it looks like the gap between the centre of all three holes is the same centre to centre is 45mm on mine or there as dam it.. :p

Give me a call and we can sort out delivery etc.. check your email :t-up:

Stack for sale, and steering wheel for sale.... hmmmm.

You getting one of those Farringdon/Stack steering wheel dashes?  :cool:  :cool:

Nice!

Cheers,

Al.

ade i will have the dash cheers

Hmmm. well Ive got normal suspension etc.. Ive got a trick box and not so trick box, and aeroscreen and a normal screen and as yet I aint got any wheels yet alone tyres so I'll be taking votes as to which class to go......

I take you want me in F ?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.