New level of stupidity

Arm

I thought I'd seen some strange and daft things when passing a cyclist in lane 1 of the M27.

But today saw a lad on a moped texting whilst riding. Concentrating more on the phone than the road.

Idiot!

I cant complain , back in the day i used to eat fish n chips on the move , mind there were no M roads then,  and most cars were incapable of doing 70 mph , except perhaps down a long steep hill with a following wind ! 

:)  

pre satnaf times, I'd often be map reading and driving... I'm sure satnafs have saved a few crashes .... And maybe marriages to or at least made the traveling less frosty .

I once nearly got rear ended by a motorbike and texting rider. It Was only cause i saw him in the mirror and jumped on the horn that he ended up bumping onto the pavement and ended up in a bush.

Very lucky idiot