• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Is This A Westfield?

Neil2008

I'm new to Westfields, but spotted this advert on Ebay. It's registered as a Ford Cortina GL (sports) though given the cars age could be consistent with the way that cars were registered pre SVA, IVA etc. As to the actual car it looks to have a modified rear end, but as I said, I'm new to Westfields albeit I own an early SE (prelit) which looks different from this one!

http://www.ebay.co.u...6#ht_758wt_1185

No. The only westfield parts I can see are the nose cone and grille.

:laugh: no

Well, "HonestHarold" does have a WSCC sticker too... I'm not sure he's a member on here but I'd love to know what other bits might be included in this 'professionally built Westfield' ??? I'm guessing it probably isn't a genuine Westfield chassis under there for a start!

I'm torn between asking the question on eBay or just reporting it...

I've reported many to eBay in the past but they just don't seem to care or do anything to remove the adverts :down:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A Pinto with a cat, according to his add :oops:

Interesting range of mirrors in pic 4 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As you can see from all of the pictures its in very good condition all the body work is good as new not scratched chipped or marked in any way

what the devil!!! you look at the paintwork on pic 6 the scuttle panel and it is as dry as ghandis flip flops! looks like paints been put on with a catapult ! :no: :no: :no:

if you like a bit of "red oxide" on your car - get it bought :laugh:

what the devil!!! you look at the paintwork on pic 6 the scuttle panel and it is as dry as ghandis flip flops! looks like paints been put on with a catapult ! :no: :no: :no:

I nearly PMSL at that expression :laugh:

Looks like its been sold now. In one place it says it is a 1.6 pinto, but elsewhere it is a 2.0 ltr. pinto.

I thought he done a professional job with the de-lux orange peel finish :)

:laugh::d The bonnet doesn't fit by miles either... why do people lie all the time :down: