FOR SALE: Midget Axle, uprights + bits

munkee1805

Hi,

Following a garage clear out I found some parts left over from a previous project that may be of some use to someone building a XI.

My previous project was a mk1 midget from 1963 and I have left over:

Rear axle, 4 stud pattern complete with drum brakes, back plates etc.  I also have a pair of spare half shafts to go with this.

Pair of front stub axles.

Set of four wheels - original Midget steel wheels, so probably good as a set of build wheels and may be of value to someone doing an original restoration.

1 3/4" SU carb

I never ran any of these parts on the car so can't say for sure how they run - everything will need a thorough clean and prep for sure.

There's also some other bits and bobs I keep finding as I tidy the garage which I'll chuck in if they're of use.

I'm open to offers (but not daft ones!) as I just really need the space back in my little single garage and am saving up to get myself kitted out with some race gear so I can get in on the sprint series action in 2013 :d

Any questions either PM me, drop me an email at eqsltd@aol.com or ring/text on 07884 007 863.

Thanks for looking,

Steve

C5D967C1.jpg

2523A0CF.jpg

BD0D0937.jpg

18DA2249.jpg

A6CA922F.jpg

Everything but the carb still available (and in my way!).

If I get chance this weekend I'll give the parts a bit of a clean and get some better piccies as I appreciate the ones above aren't the best.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.