O/T Honda Cadet go kart suit 7-13 years old complete package!ideal xmas pressy!

JeffC

in case anyone on here has a budding Jenson Button!

FOR SALE

2011 Project One Honda cadet, never crashed or damaged , very fast kart has won Warden Law cadet championship last 2 years in the hands of Ryan cooper and this year Josh falcus, comes complete with Rpm race engine, (276 engine no) slicks on rims and wets on rims and a few spares , ready to go package for £1500 ono. (would cost over £3500 to buy new today! )

I Bought this back for my youngest lad (9 years old) a few weeks ago butafter using it twice he has decided karting is not for him so it has to go,

bit of history about this kart.... I bought this kart brand new in 2011 for my middle son and we used it in 2011 , winning two championships on it and finishing 2nd in another. I sold it last year to a local kid and he has just won the championship on it again so its a proven kart!

also available separate negotiation , Amb transponder , Mychron4 lap timer, race suit (small) pair of Sparco race boots size6 , pair of race gloves, neck brace. . drop me a message or call on 07976 401888

135013_10152291626995444_1422306776_o.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.