Dastle Racebox 16’

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Dastle Racebox 16’

Another one of those annoying adverts without photo’s (sorry just been really busy). But can supply to interested parties on Wednesday. Original style Dastle Racebox, that tow’s really really well, must be one of the best towing trailers out there. Internally it has had the floor replaced 18month’s ago, together with a brand new winch, rear lights, hitch and jockey wheel. Also replaced the plastic door hinge and 2 new tyres, with one new wheel and all the rest of the tyres have loads of tread left. Chassis has had the main centre support rails replaced last year. So lots of work has been done to keep it running well and road worthy. Now the bad bit’s externally it looks scruffy, still in the cream colour, mudguards replaced with galvanised ones. Bend on one of the front chassis rails to the hitch. Few dents and bashes on the aluminium body. To get tip top it would need a repaint and some other tidying up.

The Good News, price is only £ 2850 ono, these just don’t come cheaper than this.

Email me nick at plays-kool.co.uk or phone 07770 nine 3467 three.

Nick

Could be interested, Nick. Will my car fit? Would have to get rid of my B J Clubman 1400, which had new set of brake cables fitted recently. PX any interest?

Now Sold :d :d

Fast. Good boxes they are however, and a good price.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.