Toybox: any good?

swissheavy

Hello all,

I am looking at getting a Westfield. Not a clue which one. A budget of up to £10k. Megablade looks good but could be a minefield to buy?

Seen an attractive factory built 1.6 one with Toybox www.toyboxcars.co.uk

Is this chap reputable? £7k for a 1998 built one seems a bit steep perhaps? How quick are the 1.6 models?

Josh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swissheavy

• Mark Stanton

• KerryS

• RedditchJay

Search Button is your friend ........ Welcome

ToyBox

More Toybox

Yet More Toybox

:D  :D  :D  ;) Have a read its all been discussed ........ pays yer money takes yer choice with whatever you're comfortable doing  :)  :)

NUTS! I did type 'Toxbox' into the search option and selected all forums but nothing came up... no doubt there's a knack.

Cheers for doing some legwork for me, as a frequent user of OC forums, I know it can get tedious with newbie questions....

NUTS! I did type 'Toxbox' into the search option and selected all forums but nothing came up... no doubt there's a knack.

Yep ............. check your spelling  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Hope you have broad shoulders  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;) happy huntin hope all goes well  ;)  :D

My Zetec engined car will be for sale very soon that fits your budget..... :)  :)

Buy from the forum, or if you must, take an expert with you to view the ToyBox goods.

jak and I had a chat about this whilst we were away. Mine will go up for sale first and his later.

Josh,

You seem a bit unsure about the spec you want, so give your local area organiser a call, and go to the local area meet. I'm sure you will find lots of different spec'd cars, and all the owners will take you for a spin, and then you can decide which you prefer!

And remember it does not matter what you buy, you will want to upgrade it! :D

Ant

i agree, buy from another WSCC member where poss, you know the car you will get is a known car and have nothing to hide....

whats your budget ??

Hello all,

I am looking at getting a Westfield. Not a clue which one. A budget of up to £10k. Megablade looks good but could be a minefield to buy?

Seen an attractive factory built 1.6 one with Toybox www.toyboxcars.co.uk

Is this chap reputable? £7k for a 1998 built one seems a bit steep perhaps? How quick are the 1.6 models?

Josh

Rule # 1

There are no slow Westfields - Just some are quicker than others!

talked to toybox myself once or twice. seem 2 advertise really good car's which they don't have and say ive just sold that what u want to spend ,got more coming in at the weekend and nothing like whats being advertised. iam also looking 2 buy been looking 4 along time just missed out on a couple(reasons will take 2 long 2 go into.) maybe wanting alot 4 my mear 6k ish