BRAND NEW HIGH RATIO 5TH GEAR FOR MT 75 GEARBOX

Mark B

A few months ago I bought this from ford, it's a 0.75 ratio 5th gear as fitted to the diesel Scorpio & Transit MT75 gearbox.

It will drop about 400rpm from your revs at motorway crusing speed when compared to the standard 0.83 ratio fitted in the more common petrol version of the MT75 gearbox which is usually fitted in westfields.

See this webpage for more details

0755thgear.jpg

I bought this with the intention of having it fitted to my gearbox on the westy, but when it was being rebuilt I discoverd that I already had the diesel gearbox  :durr: and as a result it's surplus to requirements...

They cost about £83 retail from ford, I paid £65 but will sell for £50, it's new & unused, just check the ratio that you have first unlike me!

Based in Cheshire, will post or poss delivery /meet in northwest etc

pm or email me on mbaileywscc-ao@hotmail.co.uk or tel 07773 425150 work or 07778 586741 eves

Cheers

Mark.

b****y Hell Mate You are having a sort out

There'll be Nothing left in Your Garage at this rate    :oops:     :D

You haven't got a Passenger side Door Handle for a 1954 Ford Popular have You     ???     :D     :devil:     :D

You haven't got a Passenger side Door Handle for a 1954 Ford Popular have You     ???     :D     :devil:     :D

Err as it happens matey...........no!  :D  :D  :D

Yes I've been buying bits for months with the engine swap, I've since abandoned the project and refitted the original engine....

You may see an engine for sale soon aswell, and maybe even my car, just going to enjoy the summer with it for now whilst I make up my mind what to do......  :cool:

5th gear cog still for sale, reduced to £45 inc post...

Cheers,

Mark.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.