Xe Clutch plate

chippy

Hi guys

Im need sum advice on clutch plates for my standard xe engine which 1 day i will b running on tbs!

Shud i use a standard plate or a uprated plate for sbd for example.

cheers

Depends on the state of tune, what are you aiming for?

I use an SBD uprated plate with a standard cover but a standard plate would probably suffice. :)

I'm running a standard cover and got my plate from Yukspeed, AP Racing CP5351-1, £109 to my door 3 years ago and it's been running various states of tune between 210 and 250bhp without any problems. It's taken some abuse and still looks good.  :t-up:

Hi,

Well im just going to run it standard at 1st and maybe have it slighty tweecked in the future.... so altho a standard plate would be ok for the time being its proberly worth spending the extra now then atleast i have it! ye?

cheers

Don't forget if you upgrade later you won't need to worry about the clutch again , it will be cheaper in the long run,I would suggest as again as above yukspeed or sbd plate and standard cover.