2.0 VX SEi

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Maybe cheap now but i'll bet SIMON.G on here is hoping it won't stay that way  ;)  :p

Maybe cheap now but i'll bet SIMON.G on here is hoping it won't stay that way  ;)  :p

too right, its past the half way mark anyway......just

why don't you post a 'car for sale' ad on here? plenty of people looking for a Westfield find one on here  :t-up:  ;)

why don't you post a 'car for sale' ad on here? plenty of people looking for a Westfield find one on here  :t-up:  ;)

i should do realy, once i get on here i get side tracked too easy, before i know it, 3 hours have past and its bed time :)

before i know it, 3 hours have past and its bed time

blimey, you go to bed early, don't you  :zzz:  ;)  :laugh:  :p  :D

I'll second that :D  :p  :D  Hope it does a bit more or i will be tempted but fear the lessons at croft off the Cautious one :laugh:  :laugh:

I'll second that :D  :p  :D  Hope it does a bit more or i will be tempted but fear the lessons at croft off the Cautious one :laugh:  :laugh:

just admit it, you want a c.e.c.!! :p  :p  :p  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.