complete zetec package

chriss1455

With my engine change to a duratec coming over the winter, its time to put my zetec engine and gearbox up for sale. Im selling everything as a package.

• 2 lire silvertop zetec
  • Twin weber 45's set up and balanced correctly for the engine, with pipercross filter (supplied by westfield)
  • Shortened sump (I was told when I bought the car it was a raceline lowline sump? But cant be sure of this)
  • MT75 Gearbox
  • Prop shaft
  • Exhaust manifold
  • Westfield stainless exhaust (repackable) with link pipe (the exhaust does have cosmetic damage to underside which isn't noticeable when on the car)
  • Engine mounts
  • New starter solenoid, thermostat housing (correct from ford direct) and engine mount rubbers all changed in june this year.
  • Alpha 3D Ignition with added throttle sensor
  • All ancillaries and belts
The mileage on the engine is aprox 9000 as I believe it was a brand new engine when fitted

This is a complete package and ready to drop into a wesfield and go.

Im not planning on taking the engine out for another 6 weeks but will do so if someone buys before then.

The engine can be viewed and tested up until this point.

The engine starts first time and has no problems from hot or cold.

£2000

collection only From sunderland

I can confirm that this is a quick engine!

Also has shortened sump. Chris will no doubt add details :)

yes I knew there was something id missed. will no doubt be more. Cheers Chris has been updated

Looks like a bargain for someone  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.