Nitrile O Ring for fuel cap.

SootySport

I have a Newton Automotive aero fuel cap but the O ring is perished, so need a new one.     Anyone have a nitrile O ring going spare. Needs to be ID of 48mm and 3.5mm  cross section.

Please PM with your replies.     Thanks Bernie.

If you have no luck, they're very good at supplying spares if you call them directly. (I lost my key - put it somewhere safe) after giving them the number stamped on the lock barrel, I had a pare of replacement keys with me in a couple of days.

Don't exist now, do they Dave?  Google just shows car dealers with the same name.

Don't exist now, do they Dave?  Google just shows car dealers with the same name.

They were around last year when I had the key!

Ah, Andrew's got the link.

Thanks, I'll be phoning them soon.

I have 46.0 and 49.5mm ID x 3.5mm thickness here, either of those any good? Just fire me a PM with your address if so :t-up:

I have 46.0 and 49.5mm ID x 3.5mm thickness here, either of those any good? Just fire me a PM with your address if so :t-up:

Thanks for the offer Adam.   Newton  are sending me the correct reseal kit, so looks like I'm sorted now.  Don't want to be blackflagged again for dribbling on track again :down:

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer Adam. Newton are sending me the correct reseal kit, so looks like I'm sorted now. Don't want to be blackflagged again for dribbling on track again :down:

Oooh!!

You was the one??

Mark and me are still spiting the fuel that you gently throw over my car...

That was at Rockingham 11th. July, was you there as well?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.