Small headkights

binjoau

• 2 weeks later...

If you use the car in the dark at all I would stick with 5 3/4 inch lights,4 inch/dominators are awful in the dark,even with premium H4 bulbs :(

• Like 1

If you use the car in the dark at all I would stick with 5 3/4 inch lights,4 inch/dominators are awful in the dark,even with premium H4 bulbs :(

Seconded. They are pants at actually being headlights. Hopeless. Mine lasted 2 weeks before the 5 in ones went back on

• Like 1

I truly never drive at night, the cars only used for daytime blats. I appreciate the info though guys

Not necessarily ! !

My current Westfield 4" produce stronger, better shaped beams than my (yr 2000) 5" ever did.

Not necessarily ! !

My current Westfield 4" produce stronger, better shaped beams than my (yr 2000) 5" ever did.

Comparing 16 year old headlights to new is not really a fair comparison is it! :d

Side by side new headlights the 4 inch are no where near as good for light output on the road :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.