Seight Suspension "Correct" set up

Badger56

Thanks again for all of the comments & info guys, I've spoken to the factory (as I live 3 or 4 miles away) and they tell me they can set the car up as it should be, any thoughts? I'm not looking for ultimate track performance and most likely to use the car as a sunny weekend bit of fun. Logically you'd think if anyone could set the car up properly it would be the factory, all be it to standard specs?

Personally I'd speak with procomp they are also on your doorstep & will tailor the car to you. Plus it will be cheaper!

• 3 weeks later...

So just an update, car went into the factory for a morning and now everything is pointing in the right direction, not cheap but at least I know its as it was intended to be and it's a good starting point. If I replace the shocks or anything in future I'll probably use the likes of Procomp, but that's for another day. Cheers all.