• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield Sprint Car for sale

mark.anson

Right here goes.

I have struggled with this decision and it is with a heavy heart I have decided to sell my class winning Class G Sprint car.

Ive decided I have done as much as I can with the car in its current spec and need a different challenge to get my mojo back, which I've found has waned a bit of late;

Car description;

Car is road registered on an age related 02 plate and has a V5 

Westfield Megablade Chassis 

Orange Westfield bodywork with Mickmade carbon splitter and carbon Tillet Seat. TRS harnesses.

The rear body section is removable for ease of maintenance as are the front engine side panels.

Pre Preg Mickmade rear bulkhead panel and original Westfield Alley Side and tunnel panels.

Approved Caged Cage with homologation certificate 

MSA log booked.

ENGINE:

2007 Honda CBR 1000rr Fireblade engine with ported cylinder head, race cams, race pistons and fitted with AB Performance Billiet Sump, and Clutch stand off.

Currently produces 162.5 BHP at the wheels. (More power to be had if you wanted to upgrade the exhaust to an AB manifold)

Custom made exhaust manifold made by Tube Engineering and AB Performance lightweight repackable can.

Polo rad and cooling fan

Davis Craig electric water pump with automatic controller.

Standard Honda clutch.

HRC ECU Power Commander and custom made loom by track electronics and quick shifter.

The engine has been built by my good friend Graham Barrow, who built my original and has built Tim Nunns and Terry Everalls current engine, so the performance speak for itself.

SUSPENSION:

Rear is Standard rear Westfield wishbones fitted with nylon bushes.

AVO single adjustable rose jointed dampers and 160ib springs

Front is custom made oval tube rose jointed wishbones with high quality rose joints and smaller NAS bolts to save weight.

AVO Single adjustable dampers and 225lbs springs (Although I've run with 375lb for much of the time)

Front and rear playskool anti roll bars.

TRANSMISSION

Currently fitted with 3.38 Sierra Diff which was newly rebuilt by Road and Race transmissions just prior to me buying it from Terry Everall. 

Also car comes with 3:62 diff (for most medium speed circuits and hill climbs).

Both diff heli-coiled to make for easier changes.

Rear rims are 9" Force Racing alloy split rims with 9x21x13 slick tyres

Fronts are 8" Force Racing alloy split rims fitted with 7x21x 13 slicks 

*Tyres would need replacing for next year as they are now very worn*

Also supplied with as set of grey compomotive CXR rims and freshly cut slicks as wets tyres.

OTHER STUFF

Racetech steering wheel with Rapfix racing removable boss

Alloy AB Performance paddle shift

Custom made lightweight lower steering column fitted with new this season high quality UJs from AB Performance.

Titan Steering Rack

Westfield front Alloy uprights and hubs

Four Pot Hi Spec calipers at the front with Hawk pads

Rear single pot high spec calipers and mintex1144 pads

Brake bias bar and twin master cylinders

GRP diffuser

Brake and Clutch pedal are from a Juno endurance car 

Several spares including clutch etc and spare standard fireblade head.

I think thats it but I've probably forgotten something;

This is a pure sprint car but has a V5 so with some work could be put back on the road or enter class E of the speed series.

This car is a class winner and with a bit of development and more talent than I possess could possibly win the championship so if you want a ready to go Class G car and take on three of the fastest drivers in the speed series then this is for you.

This is a difficult decision for me so before you ask; NO I will not split the car, sell any bits, or take any silly offers, and I will NOT sell the V5 on its own, so don't ask.

If it doesn't sell at the right price I may turn out again next year.

If it does I should be out in the Speed Series again next year. But in what , who knows.

Asking Price is £12,000 or very near offer.

EDITED:: PRICE REDUCTION TO £11,000

CAR NOW SOLD TO A NEW OWNER DARN SARF !

Shame to see you selling Mark! I'd be happy to upload the photos if you pop them over to me in an e-mail. Good luck with the sale!

Oh no !

Understand your reasons Mark but thats a great car and you will be missed from class G and our battles

Sorry to see you selling it Mark, but good luck with the sale as has already been said it's cracking car.

Once it's gone it's gone mate, be a real shame to lose you from the paddock.

The delete button is on the bottom right ;-)

Bump.

Advert edited to get rid of the boring history stuff. 

Link to Some pics as well hopefully if it works.

Thanks for the comments guys. Im afraid you don't get rid of me that easily, I want to do something next year I just don't know what yet.

Come on folks this car is ready to go. No messing about with silly MSA tyre rules for next season either,

:d  :d :d  

Just copy and paste the image code.

Its usually the bottom one that is in the photobucket boxes to the side or underneath the picture.

Still surprised your selling this Mark. In the right hands the car could be competitive again in Class G, or will make a great track car if that's your thing.

Good luck with it Mark, great sprint car ready to win again!

• 2 weeks later...

When you think ordinary road legal blades sell all day long at £9k, there are a lot of bits on this to justify the extra.

cage, engine spec, tillett seat, suspension, wheels, Titan etc

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.