7seater child carrying chariot

Shaggydoo

Morning fellas.

New car now on my drive(well 6.5yrs old new). After a 600 mile round trip mind.

I tried out a few different models but eventually opted for the ford smax titanium 2.o tdci manual on a 58plate.

The Citroen was terrible! Wallowing round roundabouts and very sluggish, with very poor quality interiors also. Touran held its vaue too well but was a really great alternative, just couldn't find one at the right age and price.

Thanks for all your input folks, the best bit is i still have money left over, so will see you all at Anglesey :-)

• Like 2

Morning fellas.

New car now on my drive(well 6.5yrs old new). After a 600 mile round trip mind.

I tried out a few different models but eventually opted for the ford smax titanium 2.o tdci manual on a 58plate.

The Citroen was terrible! Wallowing round roundabouts and very sluggish, with very poor quality interiors also. Touran held its vaue too well but was a really great alternative, just couldn't find one at the right age and price.

Thanks for all your input folks, the best bit is i still have money left over, so will see you all at Anglesey :-)

Good one!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.