Fantastic surprise!

1959grantura

Came home this evening to find a envelope for me ... A introduction letter , two copies of westfield world , keyfob and a sticker !! Never expected it at all so well chuffed !

Cannot wait for our Westfield ownership to start ...won't be long now

Maybe a little intro and about our plans and how I have ended up here

Me and my sister are looking for a Westfield to basically track-day round all circuits that our dad spent many years at being a race mechanic but sadly passed away in 2008. We were a massive petrol head family and it's really taken this long to even be remotely interested in cars and motorsport again with the bug really biting again.

So currently waiting for a house sale to go through (should get signing date any time next 2 weeks) which then will get us our Westfield to start the adventure. The wait has actually been good for us not to rush into anything and decide what we really want !

I didn't think I would be but getting very intrigued with bike engines ?!

Cheers

Dave

• Like 2

Welcome and good luck with the search for the right Westfield  :ww:

:ww: and take your time looking for a motor, plenty out there.

• Like 1

Welcome - look forwards to hearing the story continue

:ww: Have just received my membership pack this morning too and looking forward to meeting all the members , all the best on your westie journey ,

I never got a membership pack! :(

Hi Dave and welcome......what neck of the woods are you from? Have you found your local area meeting?

Thanks for the warm welcome from stow on the wold so Cotswolds will be our local group , already stalking on Facebook group looking forward to joining them on next monthly meet.

Have already been in the company of the north london group that attended the knebworth Father's Day classic car show that were fantastic allowing me to have a good mooch over the cars and enjoying the pleasure of watching me get in and out a full cage car :0)

Hi and welcome,

My local group is the Cotswold group and i have a westfield that has a 1300cc hayabusa engine in it. You are more than welcome to come have a chat with me and can have a sit in it, to find out if this is the direction you want to take. I will be at the next monthly meet, so look forward to seeing you there.

Welcome to the mad house .......only joking.......what a great reason to get a Westfield and wish you all the best once you find the right car to enjoy all those circuit in memory of your Dad..