Another Gorilla Joke

Petemac

Ok here's another one then.

This time a male Gorilla manages to escape from a local Z00 and has climbed a roof top were he begins ripping the tiles off throwing them at anyone he sees, down below a white van man is about to get into his van when a tile just misses his head, he runs inside his house for safety and then calls Dudley Zoo...............have you lot lost a Gorilla? yes we have, have you seen it? yep it's on my @@@@@@g roof ripping tiles off, stay indoors we will send a guy to pick him up, a while later a van pulls up and a guy gets out, he walks towards the house and shouts at the bloke to stay indoors,  I need to get my stuff from the van says the man.

Off he goes and returns with a ladder, some hand cuffs, a  massive Rottweiler, and a shotgun, what's the plan? asks the guy in the house shouting through his letterbox.

I'm going to climb the ladder and push him off, when he lands in the garden the dog which is "very highly trained" will attack his private parts, when the Gorilla puts his hands on his private parts to protect them I will cuff him and throw him in the van!! job done, he's just about to climb the ladder when the guy in the house shouts why the shotgun? bloke replies.............................

If he throws me off the roof shoot that @@@@ing  dog