Wirral/N.Wales WSCC (Pensioners Section)

jeff the joiner

Run out this Thursday 2nd July meet Tudor Rose 9-30 am, maybe to Porthmadog for lunch.

Please let me know 

Jeff

See you there. Probably going to need the factor 50 !!

Sorry Jeff I'll be at Silverstone, maybe next time, keep em' coming.

Jeff - Are these going to be regular week day events? I would like to join you at some point in the very near future but will miss this weeks trip as my car is being vinyl wrapped and not back until Saturday!

Jeff - Are these going to be regular week day events? I would like to join you at some point in the very near future but will miss this weeks trip as my car is being vinyl wrapped and not back until Saturday!

Hi Marc, yes we will try to have a mid week run at lest once a mouth through the summer going to places we don't normally get to on the Sunday runs.

Jeff

I first read that as "Pensioner's Selection", which is think is a far better name. Although it sounds a bit like cat food for elderly cats.

Kyle, we are elderly cats. Will you be joining us on Thursday?

Nic we will be coming down to the Ponderosa to meet up with Darren about 10-30 ish

let me know where you will meet us.

Jeff 

See you at the Ponderosa around 10:00. Saves me driving up to the Tudor Rose.

Hi Jeff,

Just heard from Richard Cross, he will be there also.

Mike

don't forget the factor 50 and the knotted hanky, see you later.

Jeff.

Thanks Jeff good driving roads . Won't bother with factor 50 next just an umbrella!!

Cheers Nic, yes we found some good roads today, sorry we all got a bit detached on the way back but I needed to be back for 4pm.

As for the factor 50 the last 15 miles home was in a thunder storm, sat in water by the time I got home,

but a good run out

Jeff