Lincolnshire group

Glyn

Hi,

I'm hopefully getting my westie on the road this week.

There seems to be very little going on locally. If there is enough interest I would be happy to organise a local group.

Please express any interest.

Cheers

Glyn

That would be great to see a Lincs group as well - we have a few members from Stamford/Deeping area (Matt and Steve) but although i know of there being a couple of members up Spalding way they are yet to make an appearence

I'm in Gainsborough.

I'm in Gainsborough too; but my Westfield is on sorn at present, just used on track days. However if I am allowed to come out to play in my VX220, I will be more than happy. 

The only glitch I have is that I am not able to attend many Sunday meets as I teach a blind lady the art of target shooting, but will obviously be at Blyton, marshalling on all three days.