Used 13" Avon ZZRs for sale - SOLD

AdamR

Hi guys,

Have some surplus-to-requirements Avon ZZRs which I believe are a medium compound, so ideal for track days. Rears are 215/55/13 and fronts 185/55/13. The rears are pretty much toast so they are FOC to anyone who wants to pay for delivery on them (about a tenner) or pick them up - ideal for smoking them on an airfield or something. Fronts have just over 2mm at the 75% width point and about 3mm in the centres. I'm after £40 for the front ones. SOLD

avons.jpg

Prices include courier delivery anywhere to mainland UK, so obviously less if you want to collect. Payment by cash on collection, PayPal gift or bank transfer please.

Any questions please shout up!

Cheers,
Adam

Sure, replied. Thanks!

Set 1 of the Federals are sold.

Bump - £100 for the 6 remaining Federals? £35 for all the Avons? Open to reasonable offers :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Last bump before eBay - £90 for the Federals (you'd easily get 3-4 track days out of them), £20 for all the Avons (that's what postage will cost me)?

I'll take the remaining federals pending the Q I've just PM'd...

Cheers Russ, Feds are sold :yes:

Everything now sold except the ZZRs, anyone want these for the price of postage, £20? Fronts are still road legal, rears on the wear markers but ideal for an airfield day.

Adam, I'll take the zzrs for £20. Will pm..

Now anyone got a cheap set of 13 inch wheels!?

Thanks Guy, should be with you tomorrow :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.