Seasons Greetings to you all

graham frankland

It maybe a bit early but with the our WINNING AREA Xmas Dinner tomorrow night and the Westfield World and the Calendar popping through the letter box today I am really excited about last year and working feverously to get the car ready for next year

But first Happy Xmas to you all,

Thanks to all the organising guy's and gals

Happy Planning for 2015

Have a great time everyone?

Best wishes

G Free

PS Perhaps I ought to organise a SS Xmas meal for us all next year?

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to you all Gluten from all of us.

Perhaps we should have the speed series Christmas meal at blyton next year when we are all together :-)

Happy Christmas, Gluten, and everybody else. And here's hoping we all have a good new year.

Greetings to everyone and looking forward to 2015 already

Happy Xmas to you all

Merry Christmas to you to Dad  ;)  :laugh:  :t-up:

Oh and everyone else

Happy Christmas and Merry Yuletide to the non-believers! :p

:xmas:

Happy Christmas to you all, have a great break, and get those cars ready for next year  :d  :d  :d  :d

Merry Christmas all!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Christmas everyone! And Happy Christmas to glutey for starting this cheery post :)

Big thanks to all the members who make this a winning club (and not just the HBB fastest team, well ok, mostly us!), my first year of Westfield ownership has been quite a journey and could have ended so soon, were it not for the kindness, generosity and support of you all. So thanks once again and here's to an awesome 2015! Have a Christmas beer for me!

Morning,

Merry Xmas to everyone & a big thank you to all the organisers.

Really enjoyed the couple of events I've competed in this year & thanks to everyone that has helped out!

Here's to a great 2015.

Cheers

Simon

Xmas eve so up at 0700hrs and down to the butchers to pick up the Turkey.....35 min queue but the shop provided me with 3 quality street chocs, 1 mince pie and a glass of port so not a bad start to the festivities! :yes: