1/2 inch UNF tap

WOODYSWEST

Hi - anybody out there have a 1/2 inch UNF tap that would like to sell or loan out. Just started a 1.6 Sport complete kit build, and I have the issue of the rose joints not screwing into the rear wishbones.

Why on earth don't Westfield clear these threads !!!! :(

Thank's in anticipation

Pete

Adjustable camber sleeve is often in need of a clean I think 18mm x forget which pitch.

Bob :d

Thanks Guys - I will take a look.

After a couple of years deciding what car to build, and finally choosing a Westfield It's been a great let down on the Factory's part, The day before collection I received a call to say that due to gel coat problems none of the bodywork would be ready, then on collection day only about 60% of the remaining parts were available, which I only found out were missing on the day. Checking what parts I did have, has shown yet more shortages. I hope things will get better, although I am still waiting for several components, including the exhaust maifold

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest :cry:

Pete

Thats not a good start!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.