Sparco 270mm Steering Wheel

Mark Williams

Great - check the overall diameter as well. I might be wrong, but I think the original Westfield wheel was/is 300mm whereas mine is 270mm.

Hello!

You are right, my wheel is 300mm but 270mm will be fine, might assist on leg clearance.

As for offset... my boss has 6 holes (on first appearance) as shown but there maybe other bolt holes underneath so hard to work out if this will fit:

2014-10-30%2020.43.08.jpg?dl=0

2014-10-30%2020.43.22.jpg?dl=0

2014-10-30%2020.43.37.jpg?dl=0

2014-10-30%2020.43.50.jpg?dl=0

2014-10-30%2020.44.01.jpg?dl=0

Richard,

Unless there is another mounting face with a smaller PCD behind the existing one (inset of the outer 6 there appears to be three tabs holding something in place in photo 1) then my wheel won't be a straight swap for your existing one. To be honest, this Sparco wheel is designed for a 3-bolt and anything larger than that at the end of the steering column will require an adaptor, which, in my opinion, would look naff (i.e. one of these in reverse https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/mountney-qrh-plate-my-qa1) as you'd see it surrounding the centre of the wheel.

To make it would I think you'd be looking at the extra expense of having a 3-bolt boss (quick-release or not) welded to your current steering column.

hey mark if Richard doesn't want this with the hassle of doing the adaption i will defiantly take it! ? straight swap for me as i am not getting on with the momo with the square bottom and i have midget legs so don't' need the extra clearance! :) 

cheers Paul 

Thanks Paul - I'll follow-up with Richard and let you know.

It's funny that you're replacing your flat-bottom MOMO, as that's what I swapped the Sparco for :laugh:

Not sure if this has gone but if not i will take it Mark.

Sorry Rob I've just sold it to Paul, but he now has a D-shape momo wheel for sale that you might be interested in?

No probs Mark, i also have the square one fitted lol :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.