168bhp Silvertop + MT75 (almost drop-in package)

DaveB666

Due to changing to a turbo engine I have for sale my old setup -

2.0 Silvertop Zetec 1994 Zetec (pre-CAT)

Rebuilt 2,000miles ago with bags of receipts

3kg race flywheel

Brand new clutch and pressure plate

Modified Westfield release bearing

MT75 gearbox

Fuel pump

Polo Radiator

GSXR-TBs

ST170 inlet manifold and fuel rail

Piper X dome filter

Brand new alternator

Brand new starter motor

Scholar race engines modified and baffled sump

Fisher Exhaust Manifold and Exhaust Can (sub 96db)

MBE ECU and Loom (complete with wiring diagram)

Produces 168bhp/145lb ft (print out to prove)

Bits missing -

Engine mounts

Gearbox mounts

Accelerator cable

Fuel lines

Coolant lines/hard pipes

Prop

Works perfectly, goes very well - check my YouTube channel (davebgsi) for videos of it working.

Collection from Huddersfield only. I have no crane so bring a mate with you to lift it into a van/car.

£1,700 ovno. Will not split.

IMG_201409085641_zpsccesdzuj.jpg

IMG_2014090846810_zps9rt7y6zk.jpg

IMG_2014090821698_zps3szpqqfb.jpg

Hmm tempting. Need to cosinder (money aside) what else I'd need as I'd be converting to injection. As i want to add a swirlpot hopefuly jsut a high pressure pump on top of my existing set up.

If you take off what what you have already Matt , you would have loads of bits to sell to offset it anyway so wouldn't work out at a lot for you , you've got the missing bits ................. I wouldn't have thought it would be here long !

• Like 1

Hmm tempting. Need to cosinder (money aside) what else I'd need as I'd be converting to injection. As i want to add a swirlpot hopefuly jsut a high pressure pump on top of my existing set up.

I'd you've currently got carbs then you'll have a lift pump so you just need the swirl pot and a high pressure pump.

In fact I have my old high pressure pump that I'll throw in for you.

Btt - offers?

NB. The engine was fully mapped by Noble Motorsport and idles perfectly from cold as well as being a pleasure to drive in all temperatures and speeds.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.